GATE Results 2017 Declared @Vidyavision.com
GATE 2017 Results are released at GATE 2017 official website http://www.gate.iitr.ernet.in/ or http://appsgate.iitr.ac.in/ which is now available at www.vidyavision.com. The candidates who appeared for GATE 2017 entrance examination can check their results at Vidyavision.com.
Students can check their GATE 2017 Results by visiting the link given:
This exam is conducted in the month of February 2017. These results available at GATE 2017 official website or other educational portals like www.vidyavision.com.
How to Check GATE Results 2017:
1) Visit GATE 2017 official website IIT Roorkee http://www.gate.iitr.ernet.in/ or GOAPS website http://appsgate.iitr.ac.in/.
2) Candidates have to login using their candidate login Enrolment Id or Email Address and Password.
3) Enter Captcha by evaluating the arithmetic expression and place the value in the empty field.
4) Click on Submit.
5) Candidate can see the results displayed on the screen.
6) Take a printout for future use.
The score card for GATE 2017 will be released shortly. The qualified candidates can download their score card till 5th May 2017. GATE Score is valid for 3 years from the date of announcement of the results. The score may be used by both private and public sectors.
Students can also check all GATE Results @Vidyavision.