AP EDCET 2017 Exam Preparation Tips @ Vidyavision
Andhra Pradesh Education Common Entrance Test (AP EDCET) is an entrance test for the students who are desired get admitted in B.Ed regular course offered in the various colleges and institutions present in Andhra Pradesh state conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. The AP EDCET 2017 score is accepted within the state limits only. AP EDCET 2017 entrance examination is scheduled for 19th April 2017.
Candidates can download their admit cards from 11th April 2017. Exam is conducted in offline mode and AP EDCET 2017 results are going to be released on 25th May 2017.
|Part A||Part B||Part C|
|Exam Mode||Offline i.e. pen- paper based|
|No. Of Questions||General English – 25||General Knowledge – 15
Teaching Aptitude – 10
|Mathematics/Physical Sciences/Biological Sciences/Social Studies/English – 100|
|Marks||1 marks||1 mark||1 mark|
How to prepare for AP EDCET 2017
1) Candidates need to know about the AP EDCET entrance examination and what is it all about before giving the exam.
2) Candidates must follow the prescribed AP EDCET 2017 syllabus and he/she should prepare a suitable and effective study schedule.
3) Avoid touching the unnecessary stuff.
4) Keep all the electronic gadgets like mobiles, tabs, laptops & other stuff which can cause distractions away.
5) Candidates need to practice daily the aptitude. It helps the candidate in fast calculations and can draw accurate conclusions with minimum time.
6) Allocate time each part wisely.
7) Candidates are advised to practice past papers which can help them in time management.
8) Candidates can find mock test paper as it will help the candidate to get the idea about the structure of the question paper and the type of questions to be asked in the exam.
9) By repeated practice candidate can acquire quick thinking and can manage the time given efficiently.
10) Never waste the time on a single question and move on to the next question.
11) Part A is all about General English to test the knowledge of the candidates in English language.
12) Part B is about Teaching and Aptitude which is to test the candidates thinking and analysis skills within limited time.
13) Part C is to test the academic knowledge from college and school. Candidates should select the one of the five subjects given wisely.
14) Candidates are advised to select the subject in which he/she is confident.