Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) is conducted every year by XLRI on behalf of Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI). The registration and online applications for Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2018 will be close on 30th, November 2017.
For the last 60 years, XLRI has been conducting the XAT exam for the admission into post graduate management courses in 11 XAT member institutions. Apart from that over 150 B-Schools accept XAT scores for admission into their management programs.
- The candidates must have completed their graduation in any discipline with passing marks.
- The degree must be at least three year’s duration or its equivalent.
- Students in the final year of their graduation can also apply, provided they complete their graduation degree by June of the exam year.
For detailed information XAT 2018 Eligibility
XAT 2018 APPLICATION FORM:
- Candidates visit the official website xatonline.in, to create an account and get your unique XAT ID and registration.
- The XAT 2018 Application form can be completed using the same XAT ID and password.
- The candidate will then be required to fill in all the essential details like name, address, educational qualifications and work experience.
- He/she also needs to choose his preferred test centre and upload a scanned photograph and signature less than 1 MB. Save the confirmation page for all future correspondence.
XAT EXAM PATTERN:
Time Duration- 3 hours 30 minutes (10:00 am to 1:30 pm)
Mode of Exam- Paper and Pen (offline)
Types of Questions- Subjective and Objective
Click here: XAT 2018 Exam Pattern
Click here: XAT 2018 Syllabus
XAT 2018 ADMIT CARD
The interested candidates can download their admit card from December 20, 2017 onwards. The candidates have to download the admit card by entering their registration number and date of birth.
XAT 2018 Important Date
XAT Application last date: 30th November 2017
XAT Admit cards: 20th December 2017
XAT Exam date: 7th January 2018
XAT Results: 31st January 2018
Top Management Institutions Accepting XAT 2018 Score