JEE Main 2018
JEE Main 2018 is the popularly known engineering entrance test. JEE Main 2018 will be conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for the students who aspired to get admissions in B.E. / B.Tech and B.Arch Under Graduate Courses. JEE Main 2018 qualified students can be get admitted in to the NITs, IIITs, Centrally Funded Technical Institute some of the top reputed colleges in India.
The online registration process for the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main, 2018 is expected to begin from December 1. The JEE Main 2018 will be held in pen-paper based (offline) mode on April 8, 2018.
Meanwhile, the official notification for JEE Main 2018 notification is lalso expected to release soon on the official website, jeemain.nic.in
JEE Main 2018 Application form
- Applicants have to fill the JEE Main application form via online mode only.
- No printed copy will be provided to apply for JEE Main.
- Applications will be released from 1st December 2017.
- To apply for JEE Main, students should have Aadhaar Number/Aadhaar Enrollment Number/Registration Number which will be provided by facilitation center.
- In addition to filling personal & academic details, candidates also have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature in prescribed specifications.
- Candidates can download the acknowledgement page as the proof of successful submission of application form.
JEE Main 2018 Eligibility Criteria
1) Candidate must qualify or should be qualifying the Intermediate or Class 12th Examinations with minimum of
2) Candidates must have taken at least five subjects in Class XII/qualifying examination in which three must be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
3) Age: Date of birth of the candidate should be on or after October 01, 1993 are eligible. For SC/ST/PwD candidates, it is October 01, 1988.
4) Candidates that are passed intermediate/12th in 2016 and 2017 are eligible to apply.
Click here: JEE Main Eligibility Criteria
JEE Main 2018 Syllabus
Paper-I which is for Engineering, is comprised of syllabus from the subjects Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
Paper-II which is for Architecture is comprised of syllabus from the subjects Mathematics, Aptitude and Drawing.
For Complete JEE Main 2018 Syllabus
JEE Main 2018 Important Date
Commencement of Online Application Form – 1st December 2017
Closing Date of Online Application Form – 1st January 2018
Availability of Admit Card – 2nd week of March 2018
Examination Date for offline exam (Pen & Paper Based Test) – 8th April 2018 (Announced)
Examination Date for online exam (Computer Based Test) – 14th & 15th April 2018 (tentative)
Declaration of Result (Score & Rank) – 4th week of April 2018
Click here: JEE Main 2018 Subject Wise Preparation Tips