GATE 2018 Exam Schedule
GATE 2018 is popular entrance test which is for the students who are in their final semester of engineering under graduate course or students who have passed the under graduate course in engineering field. The entrance test is a pathway for the students to get admissions in atop reputed colleges and universities to pursue their Master’s Degree.
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is National level entrance examination which is very popular test in India which is conducted for the students who aspired to get admission into Master’s Degree Course offered by the top reputed universities and colleges in India.
The notification regarding the examination schedule for GATE 2018 on the official website has been released. GATE 2018 examinations for 23 papers will be conducted across eight sessions from February 3, 2018 to February 11, 2018.
The examination will be held in two shifts –forenoon 9 AM to 12 PM and in afternoon 2 PM to 5 PM.
The papers which will be conducted during the mentioned days on the website are as follows:
February 3: ME, EY, PE, XE, XL from 9 am to 12 pm
February 3: ME, AE, MA, PI from 2 pm to 5 pm
February 4: CS, MN from 9 am to 12 pm
February 4: AG, AR, BT, CH, CY, GG, IN, MT, PH, TF from 2 pm to 5 pm
February 10: EC from 9 am to 12 pm
February 10: EE from 2 pm to 5 pm
February 11: CE (two sessions) from 9 am to 12 pm and 2 pm to 5 pm
GATE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
1) Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology (after 10+2/Diploma/B.Sc) and those who are in final year can also apply.
2) Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture (5 year course) and those who are in final year.
3) Bachelor’s Degree in Science (after 10+2/Diploma).
Click here: GATE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
GATE 2018 Exam Pattern
1) The GATE 2018 entrance test is going to be Online Test i.e. Computer based Test.
2) There will be a total of 65 questions will be given in the exam.
3) GATE entrance exam is going to be for a total of 100 marks.
4) Total duration given for the exam is 3 Hours.
Click here: GATE 2018 Exam Pattern
GATE Sample Papers / Model Papers
The previous year question papers can be utilized by the candidates for practice purposes. The official answer key of GATE has also been provided to make the preparation process of GATE 2018 easier and efficient. By using the sample papers of GATE, the candidates will be able to know the exam pattern and the type of questions which might be asked in the examination.
Click here: Top Institutions Accepting GATE 2018 Score