AIIMS MBBS 2018 Notification Released
AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences), New Delhi has released the official notification and the online application process will be conducted from February 5.
The examination is held to give admission to candidates in AIIMS MBBS 2018 programme at the 9 AIIMS institutions in India viz AIIMS, New Delhi, Patna, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh, Raipur, Guntur (Andhra Pradesh) and Nagpur (Maharashtra).
Online Application Process Begins: February 5, 2018
Last Date of Application: March 5, 2018
Exam Date: May 26, 2018 and May 27, 2018 (exam will be conducted in two shifts per day)
The application link will be activated on AIIMS exam portal. Candidates will have to click on the Academic courses on the official website: www.aiimsexams.org to access the application process link. Candidates would have to pay application fee through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
For detailed information on AIIMS MBBS Application Form 2018
Candidates who have passed / appearing / appeared in 12th class examination or its equivalent with the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology with 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OPH candidates) in aggregate can apply for AIIMS MBBS Entrance Test.
- The examination will be conducted in both online mode and offline mode (computer based).
- The exam duration will be of 3.5 hours (210 minutes).
- The Question Paper will comprise a total of 200 multiple types (objective) type questions.
- The applicant will secure 1 mark for every right answer.
- 1/3 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Click here: AIIMS Previous Question Papers