ATMA Admit Cards 2018
Candidates can access their ATMA Admit Card 2018 through online mode only. The Admit card for Feb exam session is releasing on 22nd February 2018. AIMS conducts the AIMS Test for Management Admissions to its various affiliated institutions. It is a single-window test for admission into the different postgraduate management programmes. The admission to MBA/ PGDM / MCA / MCM will be offered on the all India basis. It is a National level entrance exam which is managed by the Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS).
The exam will be conducted five times in one year. On the basis of ATMA scorecard, candidates can get admissions into their member institutions. Here, we are providing the ATMA 2018 Admit card information.
How to Download Admit Card
Candidates can download the admit card by following the procedure given below:
- Visit the official website https://www.atmaaims.com/
- Select the course for which you have applied in the drop down sequence.
- You will be appearing with ‘Log in for Candidates’.
- Enter the Exam, PID number and password.
- Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
- Candidates can also click on ‘Forgot Password’ in case they forget the password.
- Click on download and print the admit card.
- Preserve the admit card till the admission in any institution.
Instructions regarding ATMA 2018 Admit Card
Reporting Time: Candidates have to reach the exam center before one hour of the commencement of exam.
Required Photo Identity Proof: Candidate must bring any one of the IDs like Voter ID card, Aadhaar card, PAN card, Passport, Driving License, etc.
Admit Card: It is mandatory to carry the admit card. Without it no candidate will be permitted to sit in the exam hall.
Pen for offline Exam: Candidates have to bring the Black/Blue ball point pen to circle the answers.
Passport size Photographs: Candidates have to paste the two passport size photographs in the hard copy of admit card.
Receipt of Payment: Candidates have to bring the receipt of payment of the application form issued by AIMS on the day of the exam.
Prohibition: No cell phones or any electronic devices will be allowed in the examination hall.