UP Board 10th Results 2018
The results of UP Board Class 10th 2018 is expected to declared by the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) also known as Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Board (UPSEB) on or before April 15 on the official websites, UP Board 10th Exam was conducted from 6th to 22nd in the month of February. Over 66 lakh students appeared for the UP Board exams, this year, out of which more than 34 lakh students appeared for the UP Board 10th Exams. After the completion of the written exam, all exam participants are browsing online for 10th Results 2018. You can check all your UP Board 10th results.
Information About UP Board 10th Results 2018
|Name of the exam conducting board||Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (UBSE)|
|Exam Name||UPMSP 10th Class Examination|
|Exam Date||6th Feb to 22nd Feb 2018|
|Uttar Pradesh Metric Results Date 2018||In the month of April 2018 (Tentative)|
|Official Website||www.upresultss.nic.in or www.upmsp.nic.in|
How to check UP High School Results 2018?
- Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education i.e. www.upresultss.nic.in.
- Find the UP Board 10th Results 2018
- Now, click on the UPSMP 2018 Results page.
- Insert the basic details like the name, registered number, and password etc..
- UP Metric Results 2018 will available on the screen.
- Check your results with the help of UP High School Results 2018.
- Finally, take a hard copy of your results for the future reference.
UP Metric Results 2018 – Contents
Once released, the UP Board 10th Results 2018 would display the following particulars:
- Roll No.
- School Code
- Certificate No.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Mother’s Name
- Candidate’s Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Marks obtained by the student in theory and practical subjects and
- Grade Points
UP SSC Results 2018
Last year, around 38 Lakh students gave the UP board High School examination in which over all class 10th percentage was 93.73%. Therefore, So, this year we are expecting that UP 10th Results 2018 will cross the last year percentage score. The UP Board 10th Examinations are expected to be conducted from 16th March to 1st April 2018 via several examination centers of Uttar Pradesh.
|Year||Passed Students %||Appeared Students|
ABOUT UP BOARD:
The Board was set up in the year 1921 in Allahabad by the act of United Provinces Legislative Council. It conducted the first examination in 1923. The Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh is the Uttar Pradesh state government administered autonomous examining authority for the class 10 examination (or secondary school level examination). Being one of the largest boards in India, every year around 30 lakh students appear for 10th class exams, while more than 25 lakh students appear for the 12th class exam.