Telangana SSC Results 2018 Released @ Vidyavision
The Telangana Board of Secondary Education has declared the results of TS SSC examination on the official website, bse.telangana.gov.in, Friday, April 27, 2018. This year, around 83.78 percent students cleared the examination successfully. The exams were conducted from March 15 to April 2. The results will also be available on Vidyavision.com
How to check Telangana SSC Result 2018?
To download Telangana Board 10thresult 2018, candidates have to follow the steps mentioned below in order:
- Click on the link Telangana SSC Result 2018
- Candidates will be redirected to a page where they will have to enter their roll number.
- Click on submit. Telangana Board 10th result will be seen on screen.
- Download and printout Telangana SSC Result 2018.
Telangana 10th Class Results 2018 Details
- Around 25 schools had scored NIL or 0 pass percentage
- Around 2,125 schools had scored 100 percent
- Adilabad district has the least pass percentage
- Jagityala district at the top in terms of pass percentage
- Advance supplementary exams to be held from June 4, 2018
- Girls outshine boys – girls 85% and Boys 82%
- The pass percentage of this year for SSC is 83%
- Last year, 84.15 percent regular and 35.92 percent private students had cleared the exam
- The Grades are available in A1 to E With respect to 100 to 35 marks
- This year, Telangana Board has introduced a grading system for the SSC results
- The TS SSC exams were conducted from March 15 to April 2, 2018, at around 2,500 centers
About Telangana Board of Secondary Education (TSBSE)-
The Telangana Board of Secondary Education and Telangana Board of Intermediate Education were established in the year 2014, after the formation of the state of Telangana from the territories of Andhra Pradesh. The Telangana Board of Secondary Education is a board of education for public and private schools under the state government of Telangana. The Telangana state board is divided into two sections: The Telangana Board of Secondary Education conducts the SSC exams.