Jawaharlal Nehru Technical University, Hyderabad – JNTUH declared TS EAMCET results 2020 on 6th October 2020. Candidates can check their TS EAMCET results 2020 by using their registration and hall ticket number. TS EAMCET Results 2020 will be available on the official website and popular results portal www.vidyavision.com. The TS EAMCET 2020 rank card will contain all the details regarding the overall rank obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam. The candidates can access the rank card from the official website. On the basis of the rank card, the merit list will be prepared by the university. In this article, candidates can check the complete details of TS EAMCET 2020 results.
Click here for TS EAMCET Results 2020
How to download TS EAMCET Results 2020?
- Log on to the official website, or www.vidyavision.com.
- Click on the ‘TS EAMCET 2020 Results’ link.
- Enter the ‘Registration No.’ and ‘Hall Ticket No.’.
- Type the code and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- The results will be generated in pdf format.
- Download the generated results page and print it.
TS EAMCET Rank Card 2020:
JNTUH may release the TS EAMCET rank 2020 card at least a week after the declaration of TS EAMCET results, tentatively in the 2nd week of October 2020. To download the TS EAMCET 2020 rank card candidate need to enter:
- Registration Number
- Hall Ticket Number
Click here for TS EAMCET College Predictor 2020
Details Provided in TS EAMCET 2020 Rank Card:
The rank card of TS EAMCET 2020 will contain the following details:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s Name
- Gender, category, local area
- TS EAMCET 2020 marks obtained and combined Score
- TS EAMCET and inter Weightage
- Group total/ group Maximum
- Intermediate Percentage
- Hall Ticket number, Stream
- Registration Number, TS EAMCET roll number, application number
- TS EAMCET Result 2020
- The rank obtained by the candidate in his/her category
Click here for Top Engineering colleges in Telangana
TS EAMCET Result 2020: Tie-breaking rules
While preparing the merit list, JNTUH will consider the total marks secured by applicants. In case the combined scores of two or more students are found to be the same, the university will follow the tie-breaking norms to resolve the issue. Here are the factors that will be considered while breaking the tie among applicants.
- Candidates who secure higher marks in Mathematics will be given higher ranks.
- If the tie still exists, marks secured in Physics will be considered.
- If the case is still not resolved, the percentage of aggregate marks scored in Class 12 or any equivalent examination will be noticed.
- In case, if none of the above-mentioned solutions succeeds in breaking the tie, the aspirant who is older in age will be offered with the higher rank.
TS EAMCET Results 2020: Cut-off
The cut-off of TS EAMCET 2020is the minimum marks that an applicant has to obtain in order to qualify the entrance test. A number of factors will be taken into consideration while preparing TS EAMCET 2020 cut-off such as the number of seats available, type of programme, institute, category and more. In 2017, candidates had to secure at least 25% of the maximum marks (40 marks) to qualify for TS EAMCET counselling and seal allotment rounds.