CBSE Class 10 Board exam results 2017 are going to release today i.e. 3rd June 2017, Saturday by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). Students can download the CBSE Class 10 Results 2017 at the CBSE official results website http://cbseresults.nic.in/. The schools will automatically get their entire schools’ results on email IDs already registered with the Board.
As per previous years, this year also the CBSE is hosting its result on net with the technical support of National Informatics Centre (NIC), Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology, Govt. of India.
How to check the CBSE Class 10 Results 2017
1) Students should visit http://cbseresults.nic.in/ or educational websites like www.vidyavision.com
2) Click on the relevant link “CBSE Class 10 Exam Results 2017”
3) Enter the details like roll number, date of birth etc
4) Click on “Sumbit”
5) Results will be displayed on the screen.
6) Take printout of the results for future reference.
This year, about 16, 67,573 students from more than 16,000 CBSE affiliated appeared for the class 10 board examination. The board on Sunday declared the class 12 results.