Karnataka CET 2018 Exam Dates
Karnataka CET 2018 – The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has released the Common Entrance Test (CET) 2018 scheduled on the official website. The examination will be held from April 18 to April 20, 2018 at various test centres across the state. The Kannada Language Test will be held in Bengaluru both for Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates. The language test will be held on 20 April 2018. Karnataka CET 2018 for Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology will be held on 18 and 19 April 2018. This year the exam will be held earlier than previous year.
Click here: Karnataka CET 2018 Exam Time Table
Karnataka CET 2018 will be held in two shifts: 10.30 am to 11.50 pm and 2.30 pm to 3.50 pm. Each of the subjects will carry 60 marks and the language test will carry 50 marks.
Karnataka CET 2018 Exam Schedule
18th April 2018:
- Biology – Timings 10:30am to 11:50am
- Mathematics – Timings 2:30pm to 3:50pm
19th April 2018:
- Physics – Timings 10:30am to 11:50am
- Chemistry – Timings 2:30pm to 3:50pm
20th April 2018:
Kanada Language Test 11:30am to 12:30pm
Karnataka CET 2018 Eligibility:
1) Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
2) Candidates should pass the qualifying examination listed in Karnataka CET 2018 Notification. Candidate who passed from Karnataka State Open University are not eligible.
3) Candidate who are appearing in the qualifying examination i.e. 2nd PUC / 12th Std. in 2018 whose result is awaited are also eligible to apply and appear in the exam, however he/she will not be eligible for admission unless they pass the qualifying examination with required pass percentage of marks.
- Each of the subjects will carry 60 marks and the language test will carry 50 marks
- For admission to Medical and Dental courses, candidates have to appear for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) – 2018 conducted by CBSE
- For admission to Architecture courses, candidates have to appear for JEE Paper -2 or NIATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) conducted by the Council of Architecture