CA CPT 2017 Admit Card
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) conducts Chartered Accountant – Common Proficiency Test (CA CPT 2017) for candidates who wish to pursue a career in Chartered Accountancy. CA CPT 2017 is an entry-level qualification test held twice a year- once in June and once in December.
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has released the admit cards for CA Common Proficiency Test (CPT) December exam 2017 on the official website, icaiexam.icai.org
As per the schedule, ICAI CA CPT 2017 will be held on December 17 at 191 centres in India and five centres in abroad.
Steps to download CA CPT 2017 admit cards:
- Go to the official website, icai.org
- Click on the CPT admit card link towards the left side of the page
- Enter the registration number and other detail
- Click to submit
- Download and take a print out of the same for future use.
Click here: CA CPT 2017 Exam Pattern
CA CPT 2017 Exam schedule:
CA CPT 2017 will be held in two sessions. The Fundamentals of Accounting and Mercantile Law paper will be held at the morning session and will take place from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm.
The General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude paper will start at 2 pm and end at 4 pm. Candidates have to attempt a minimum of 170 questions to pass the exam and graduate to the next level.
Click here: CA CPT 2017 Syllabus
CA CPT Preparation Tips
- Practice as more as you can because practice is the only key to get success in such kind of competition exam.
- While revision practice model papers, previous years’ questions and sample questions as more as you can.
- While practicing at home, start solving related questions immediately as you finish one portion of theory.
- Try to solve maximum questions as possible.
- Avoid trying hit and guess because if your guess is wrong there is negative marking for wrong answer, so try to use your sixth sense. If you are confused but sure about 1 option more than 70% than use guessing.
Click here: CA CPT Previous year Question Papers