The registrations for the Common Management admission Test (CMAT) 2018 have been extended to December 25.Interested candidates can apply through the official website, aicte-cmat.in
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a National level entrance exam for admissions into MBA and PGDM level management courses of various management colleges in India. CMAT is conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) as per regulations of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) Govt of India. CMAT 2018 will be an online computer-based test (CBT) conducted in 21st January 2018.
How to apply online CMAT 2018 Application Form
- Go to the official website
- Click on the link
- Enter the necessary details
- After submitting the same, the registration procedure will be completed
- Take a printout for future use
Get more details on CMAT 2018 Registration and Application Form
CMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must check their eligibility before applying for CMAT 2018.
- Candidates who intend to appear for CMAT must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a graduate (any discipline).
- Students who are in the final year of Graduation are eligible, provided that their results should be declared before commencement of admission for 2018-19 academic years.
CMAT Exam Pattern
Mode of Exam: Computer based test
There are four sections.
Duration of test is 180 minutes (3 hours).
Subjects: Quantitative Technique & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, General Awareness
Each question carries 4 marks.
Click here: CMAT 2018 Exam Pattern
There is not any fixed syllabus is prescribed for CMAT examination. The syllabus will have various topics from Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness and Language Comprehension. Equal questions will be asked from each topic. Students should prepare for the exam from these topics.
For complete syllabus of CMAT