AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Dates, Application Form and Eligibility Criteria
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) Kakinada has issued the notification for AP EAMCET 2018. This is the second time JNTUK is conducting the online Exam. Applications are available at www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet and can be submitted online from 28th February 2018. Through this exam, students can get admission into various professional engineering, agriculture and pharmacy programmes.
AP EAMCET 2018 Official Notification Released – Click here
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Date
|Notification Releases||26th February 2018|
|Application Form Availability||28th February 2018|
|Form submission Last date without late fee||29th March 2018|
|Correction Started||1st week of March 2018|
|Application form Submission Last Date (with late fee of Rs. 500)||6th April 2018
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 1000)||11th April 2018|
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 5000)||16th April 2018
|Last date to submit application form (with late fee of Rs. 10,000)||21st April 2018|
|Admit Card available from||18th April 2018|
|Date of Exam||22nd to 25th April 2018 (Engineering), 25th to 26th April 2018 (Agriculture) & 24th to 25th April 2018 (Both Streams)
How to Apply
Check below the details for AP EAMCET 2018 how to apply:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the given link.
- Now, click on the “Online Application” link.
- First, you have to pay the application fee for form filling.
- Click on the link “Step-1 Fee Payment”.
- You have to fill your basis details & click on the “Initiate Payment”.
- Select your payment type option & pay the fee.
- Now, you have to click on the link “Proceed to fill application”.
- Fill your application form including candidate details, address, qualifying examination, details of common entrance test, etc.
- You also have to upload your scanned photograph & signature in a JPG format.
- The size of the scanned images should be more than 50 KB (photograph) & 30 KB (signature).
- Click on the “submit” button.
- You can also check & verify your filled details before final submission.
- After that, you have to click on the “Confirm” button.
- Note down your registration number for future communication.
- Take a printout copy of the filled AP EAMCET online application form 2018.
The fee for engineering and agriculture exam is Rs 500, which can be paid online through debit card, credit card, net banking or any AP Online or TS Online centers. The last date of receipt of application without late fee is March 29. Applications can be filed till April 21 along with a late fee ranging from Rs 500 to Rs 1,000. The applicants can download hall tickets from April 18. The applicants would receive an SMS on completing the payment of examination fee.
Here, we have mentioned the eligibility criteria for some of the courses:
For Engineering & Pharmacy Courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Students must qualify 10+2 or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Students must pass the above exam with physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- Diploma Holder’s: Diploma holders can also apply.
- Appearing candidates are also eligible for this exam.
- Candidates should be Indian National or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)/ Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) Card Holders. Candidates should belong to Andhra Pradesh/Telanagan