AP TET Results 2017 – Press Note
Detailed study of Andhra Pradesh TET Results which are announced on 19th March, 2018. All we know that AP TET Results 2017 announced by The Director of School Education of Andhra Pradesh. In Paper-1 96.19 % candidates qualified and in Paper-2 87. 07 % candidates qualified in AP TET Exam 2017.
APTET-December, 2017 is organised for all those candidates who are aspiring to become teachers in State Government, Mandal Parishad, ZillaParishad, Municipality, Private Aided Schools and Private un-aided schools in Andhra Pradesh State for classes 1 to 8.
Press Note – Declaration of AP TET Results 2017
- Applications we are received from the candidates through online form 18.12.2018 to 22.01.2018
- Total No. of application form were received through online are 4,46,833.
- Total No. of candidates download the Hall Tickets 4, 36, 829.
- Total No. of Online Exam Centres (CBT) 190.
- The AP TET 2017 was conducted from 21.02.2018 to 02.03.2018
- The Total No. of candidate who appeared for AP TET 2017 are 4, 14,120(92.67%)
|S. No||Paper||Applied||Number of candidates Appeared for Examination||Percentage|
|2||Paper – II||2,04,028||1,81,734||89.07%|
- The Initial Key of AP TET 2017 was released on 04.03.2018
- Total No .of Objections on Initial key received are 19,314 (4.46%)
- Out of which 16,710 (99.38%) are base-less objections
- Only 2,604 objections are reasonable / Subsisted and found to be valid by Subject experts after extensive validation.
- The Add Score was given for paper 1-5, Paper-II – 11 (Maths & Science -8, Social- 3) Total -3
- Candidates May Submit Online any request for correction of name, date of birth, caste / community, age, gender @ https: //cse.ap.gov.in
- Online validation of APTET 2017 results will be provided for Teacher recruiting agencies. The candidates will need to submit the relevant Caste / Community Certificates to the recurring agency for validation of AP TET 2017 Results.
About AP TET 2017
The Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET 2017) conducted by Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh in all 13 Districts of the State through a Computer Based Test. The objective is to ensure National Standards and benchmark of Teacher quality in the recruitment process in accordance with the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).