Gujarat Board 10th Results 2018
Gujarat Board 10th Results 2018 will be announced through online mode in the month of May 2018. The Gujarat Board Secondary Exam has successfully conducted the GSEB SSC exams from 12th to 23rd March 2018. More than 11 lakh students have appeared for the GSEB SSC Exams, this year. GSEB 10th results 2018 can be checked by entering the exam roll number which will be of seven digits. The GSEB board is responsible to organize and declare the results for matric & intermediate exams. Students can get here the complete information about Gujarat Board 10th results 2018.
Information about Gujarat Board 10th Class Results 2018
|Name of the exam conducting board||Gujarat Secondary Education Board (GSEB)|
|Exam Name||secondary school Certificate (SSC)/10th Standard|
|Exam Date||12th to 23rd March 2018|
|Gujarat 10th Results 2018 Date||May 2018|
How to Check GSEB SSC Results 2018
- Visit the official website of Gujarat Secondary Education Board i.e. www.gseb.org.
- Now, click on the GSEB 2018 Results page.
- Insert the basic details like the name, roll number, and password etc.
- Once verify your details and submit them.
- GSEB Board 10th Results 2018 will available on the screen.
- Check your results with the help of GSEB 10th Results 2018.
- At last, take a hard copy of your results if necessary.
Gujarat Board SSC Results 2018 – Via SMS Mode
Candidates can also check the Gujarat 10th Results 2018 on their cell phones via SMS. For this, a candidate will have to text a message to the numbers which will be notified by the board instantly. He/she will be charged @ Rs. 1 per SMS.
GSEB SSC Results 2018 – Fast Facts
The following are the fast facts relating to the Gujarat 10th Results 2018:
- The GSEB SSC Results 2018 is very important and a successful candidate must obtain the Secondary School Certificate at the end of the term of study at the secondary school level which would enable him/her to study at a higher secondary school.
- The Gujarat 10th Results evaluates a candidate’s performance in terms of marks/grades secured by him/her in theory as well as practical subjects. and the scorecard provided via online mode is provisional and just for reference purpose.
- However, until the original documents are issued, a student should take a printout of the same to use them for the academic purpose such as pursuing an Undergraduate or equivalent course.
- The final copy of the results and the mark sheet will be provided by the respective school one month after the declaration of the GSEB SSC Results 2018. The grades awarded by the board will put those students who secure the best grades in the top rank.
|Grade||Marks ranging between||Grades Value|
|A1||91 and 100||10|
|A2||81 and 90||9|
|B1||71 and 80||8|
|B2||61 and 70||7|
|C1||51 and 60||6|
|C2||41 and 50||5|
|D||35 and 40||4|
|E1||21 and 35||–|
|E2||Less than 20||–|
About Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB):
The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (abbreviated as GSEB) is a board of school education in the state of Gujarat, India. It is a governmental body which is responsible for academic administration in the state of Gujarat, India, and has its jurisdiction over the state’s secondary and higher secondary education. It was formed on the basis of ’The Gujarat Secondary Education Act 1972’. The board supervises, organises, controls, regulates and looks after the matters associated with school education in the state of Gujarat. The primary function of the board is to prepare academic programmes and organise examination for the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC).