TS EAMCET 2018 counselling
The TSCHE has announced the dates for the first round of counselling which will be conducted from May 25 to June 2, 2018. The engineering classes will begin from July 16. The verification of certificates will be done from May 28 to June 3 and candidates will be able to avail choice of web options from May 28 to June 5. The provisional allotment of seats will begin on June
Click here: TS EAMCET 2018 College Predictor
TS EAMCET 2018: Important dates
- Counselling and verification of documents- May 25, 2018
- Verification of documents- May 28 to June 3
- Choice filling form- May 28 to June 5
- Seat allotment- 3rd week of June
The counselling process for TS EAMCET 2018 begins with the registration and document verification. The whole process is conducted at TS EAMCET centers which are decided by the candidates.
The complete process of TS EAMCET 2018 counselling and seat allotment includes:-
- Document Verification
- Option Filling
- Final allotment of seats
- Fee payment and
- Reporting to the colleges
- Participating in subsequent rounds if required
- Seat withdrawal
Candidates who clear TS EAMCET 2018 are eligible to participate in EAMCET Counselling. The process is conducted in different phases. According to the ranks and scores, candidates are called up for TS EAMCET counselling, on different days.
Steps in TS EAMCET Counselling 2018
Step 1:Registration for Certificate Verification
- Candidates are required to register for certificate verification. The authorities have announced the registration dates and Helpline centers.
- One has to report at the center and should produce the rank card to the officer and then wait for their turn in the registration hall.
- When the rank is called, pay the processing fee and a receipt cum verification form is issued.
- Collect the verification form from the computer operator at the registration counter. One should make sure to verify the mobile no. and Aadhaar Card No.
- To complete the whole Registration Process, one has to enter TS EAMCET hall ticket no., Rank scored and sign in the register provided.
- Wait in the registration hall till the time you are called for Certificate Verification.
Step 2: Certificate Verification
- Candidates who have successfully registered for the document verification are called out.
- One needs to verify all the details (Gender, Category, DOB, Mobile and Aadhaar Card No., Eligibility etc) on registration cum verification form are correct or not. In case of any discrepancy, contact the verification officer for corrections.
- Candidates who belongs to SC/ST/BC categories, contact the caste verification officer. Submit their original caste certificates for verification and clearance. After verification, report to one of the Certificate Verification Officer.
- Candidates from OC Category have to directly report to the certificate verification officer.
- After getting all the documents and details verified, candidate will be issued a receipt for the same. Collect the print out of the same. If in case of any correction to be made, contact the Chief Verification Officer. Append your signature after verifying the data.
- Collect your manual option form and then leave the counselling hall.
The following documents must be carried by the candidates for the verification:
- TS EAMCET Rank Card
- TS EAMCET Hall Ticket
- Original Aadhar Card
- Intermediate pass certificate
- SSC or equivalent board marks
- Transfer Certificate
- 6-10th standard certificates and Intermediate certificate
- Residence certificate of any one parent for a period of ten years
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Physically challenged/ National Cadet Corps (NCC)/ Children of Armed Forces Personnel (CAP)/ Sports and games/ Minority Certificate (if applicable)
Stage 3: Post Preparation required before Exercising Option Entry
A candidate has to select the college and course they wish to join. They need to select it in the form of priority.
The options should be done from higher to lower preference. Select as many options as possible.