TS SBTET C09 & C14 Instant Exam Results Aug 2018
TS SBTET C09 & C14 Instant Exam Results Aug 2018 declared at sbtet.telangana.gov.in, vidyavision.com. Students can check TS SBTET results, TS SBTET C09 & C14 results, sbtet polytechnic results branch wise below.
Click here: TS SBTET C09 & C14 Instant Exam Results Aug 2018
Aspirants who are waiting for diploma re-verifications results 2018, we are providing the latest information about TS SBTET Diploma results Aug 2018. So students, who are waiting for the polytechnic (Diploma) examination results, read below-given information Regarding Diploma exam results.
How to Check TS SBTET Diploma Results 2018?
- Visit the official website sbtet.telangana.gov.in/ or vidyavision.com.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on “TS SBTET Results 2018“.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will display on the screen.
- Check the Diploma C14, C09, Instant Exam Results Aug 2018
- Download/Take a printout for the further reference.
TS SBTET Diploma Results 2018 – C09 & C14 Instant Exam Results Aug 2018
State Board of Technical Education, Telangana successfully conducted Diploma / Polytechnic Courses (C14, C09 ) Public Examinations in the month of August 2018 at different exam centers across the TS. A huge number of candidates appeared for the SBTET examinations 2018. All the candidates who had appeared for the exam are eagerly waiting for the sbtet diploma results 2018. Now, the wait is over, TS SBTET is going to be declare sbtet C09 & C14 Instant Exam Results Aug 2018 very soon. Candidates can check their results from the direct link provided below.
About TS SBTET
The Board was created under the authority of Government of Telangana as an adjunct office of the Department of Technical Education. While the Technical Education Department concentrates more on the administration and developmental aspects, the Board is expected
- To frame policies for Technical Education
- To review and revise the syllabi as per the requirements of the society
- To supervise the teaching in technical institutions
- To conduct examinations and award Certificates
- To design new courses and establish them at various Polytechnics to establish and develop liaison with industry
- To affiliate educational institutions and accord recognition
- To impart training for the teachers of technical institutions
- To design material and make them available to students
- To prescribe Syllabus for various Technical Courses at Under-Graduate level