TS SBTET Results Oct/Nov 2018 declared by State Board of Technical Education, Telangana. Students can get TS SBTET results online, through official website: sbtet.telangana.gov.in, and official results partner of TS SBTET, vidyavision.com. Students can check TS SBTET results, TS SBTET C18, C16s, C16, C14, C09 results through vidyavision.com.
How to Check TS SBTET Diploma Results 2018?
- Visit the official Results partner of TS SBTET vidyavision.com or sbtet.telangana.gov.in/
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on “TS SBTET Results OCT/NOV 2018“.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will display on the screen.
- Check the Diploma ER91, C18, C16s, C16, C14, C09 Exam Results Oct/Nov 2018
- Download/Take a printout for the further reference.
TS SBTET Diploma Results OCT/Nov 2018 – C09, C14, C16 C16s, C18
State Board of Technical Education, Telangana successfully conducted Diploma / Polytechnic Courses C18, C16, C16s, C14, C09 ) Public Examinations in the month of Oct/Nov 2018 at different exam centers across the Telangana. A huge number of candidates appeared for the SBTET examinations 2018. All the candidates who had appeared for the exam are eagerly waiting for the sbtet diploma results 2018. Now, the wait is over, State Board of Technical Education, has released TS SBTET Results C18, C16, C16s, C14, C09 Exam Results Oct/Nov 2018 Just now. Candidates can check their results from the direct link provided below.
About TS SBTET
The Board was established by Government of Telangana as an subsidiary office of the Department of Technical Education. While the Technical Education Department concentrates more on the administration and developmental aspects, the Board is expected
- To frame policies for Technical Education
- To review and revise the syllabi as per the requirements of the society
- To supervise the teaching in technical institutions
- To conduct examinations and award Certificates
- To design new courses and establish them at various Polytechnics to establish and develop liaison with industry
- To affiliate educational institutions and accord recognition
- To impart training for the teachers of technical institutions
- To design material and make them available to students
- To prescribe Syllabus for various Technical Courses at Under-Graduate level