TS SBTET Results Mar/April 2019 declared by State Board of Technical Education, Telangana. Students can get TS SBTET results online, through the official website: sbtet.telangana.gov.in, and official results partner of TS SBTET, vidyavision.com. Students can check TS SBTET C16 results and TS SBTET C09, C14 results through vidyavision.com.
Click Here for TS SBTET Results C16, C14, C09
How to Check TS SBTET Diploma Results 2019?
- Visit the official Results partner of TS SBTET vidyavision.com or sbtet.telangana.gov.in/
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on “TS SBTET Results Mar/Apr 2019“.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The results will display on the screen.
- Check the Diploma C16, C14, C09 Exam Results Mar/Apr 2019
- Download/Take a printout for further reference.
TS SBTET Diploma Results Mar/April 2019
State Board of Technical Education, Telangana successfully conducted Diploma / Polytechnic Courses C16 Results and C14, C09 Public Examinations in the month of Oct/Nov 2018 at different exam centres across the Telangana. A huge number of candidates appeared for the SBTET examinations 2019. All the candidates who had appeared for the exam are eagerly waiting for the sbtet diploma results 2019. Now, the wait is over, State Board of Technical Education has released TS SBTET C16 Results and TS SBTET C14, & C09 Exam Results Oct/Nov 2018 Just now. Candidates can check their results from the direct link provided below.
About TS SBTET
The Board was established by the Government of Telangana as a subsidiary office of the Department of Technical Education. While the Technical Education Department concentrates more on the administration and developmental aspects, the Board is expected
- To frame policies for Technical Education
- To review and revise the syllabi as per the requirements of the society
- To supervise the teaching in technical institutions
- To conduct examinations and award Certificates
- To design new courses and establish them at various Polytechnics to establish and develop liaison with industry
- To affiliate educational institutions and accord recognition
- To impart training for the teachers of technical institutions
- To design material and make them available to students
- To prescribe Syllabus for various Technical Courses at Under-Graduate level