ICAI CA Common Proficiency Test (CPT) December 2017 Registration process has been initiated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) on its official website – icaiexam.icai.org. The last date for online registration is November 1st 2017 with late fees and October 26th 2017 without late fees. However, only candidates who had registered with ICAI for Common Proficiency Test (CA-CPT) on or before June 30th 2017 can register online for the same by following the instructions given below:
ICAI CA CPT 2017 will be conducted on December 17 at 191 centres in India and five centres abroad.
How to apply for ICAI CA CPT 2017
- Candidates Visit the official website, icai.org
- Click on Log in /Register
- Enter required details such as examination name, date of birth, email address
- Click on `Register` and your login ID and password will be generated
- Then, enter details in application form and submit the same
- Take print out of the same for future use.
ICAI CA CPT 2017 Application fee:
- Rs 1000 for applicants from India
- Rs 1700 for centres in Kathmandu (Nepal)
- USD 300 for CA aspirants at centres in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai and Muscat
- The exam fee is required to be submitted online by using either credit /debit card.
ICAI CA CPT 2017 Exam schedule:
- CA CPT 2017 exam will be conducted in two sessions. The Fundamentals of Accounting and Mercantile Law paper to be held in the morning session from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm.
- The General Economics and Quantitative Aptitude paper will start in the second shift from 2 pm to 4 pm.
- Candidates need to attempt a minimum of 170 questions to pass the exam and graduate to the next level.
Get complete details about ICAI CA CPT 2017 – Vidyavision.com