CEED 2018 Registrations begin
CEED 2018 Application Form will be available from 9th October 2017 through online mode from the official website of CEED. CEED 2018 entrance exam will be managed by the IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) Bombay under MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development) Government of India. Common Entrance Examination for Design is a National level entrance examination to offer admission in M.Des and Ph.D programmes. After qualifying the exam, aspirants can get admission into various IITs across the country. Here we are providing the information about CEED 2018 Application Form.
How to Apply for CEED 2018
- Go to the official website www.uceed.iitb.ac.in
- Students have to register themselves.
- Once registration procedure is completed, login your accounts by entering” E-mail ID and Password”.
- Fill all required personal & educational details in the CEED 2018 application form.
- Pay the prescribed registration fee.
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, category certificate and degree/diploma certificate in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application form and print the “Confirmation page” for future use.
CEED 2018 Registration fee & Payment
Candidate should pay Rs.2200/- for General and foreign candidates.
All Women candidates & SC/ST Candidates should pay Rs.1100/- .
Payment can be made through the Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking.
CEED 2018 Eligibility criteria
- The eligibility criteria of CEED 2018 are fixed IIT Bombay.
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Architecture or Design or Interior Design or equivalent (4 years program after 10+2) to have eligibility for CEED 2018.
- The applicant must be at least 21 years of age to be eligible for CEED 2018. However, there is no maximum age limit to be eligible for CEED.
CEED 2018 Important dates
- Application Form date start from: 9th October 2017
- Last date of application form: 10th October 2017
- Examination Date 2018: 20th January 2018
- Results Date: 5th March 2018
- Score Card Downloading Date: 5th March 2018
Get complete information about CEED 2018 – Vidyavision