CMAT 2018 Registration, Exam Date, Eligibility, Application Form
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT ) Online Registration process will be initiated by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) on its official website – aicte-cmat.in on October 21st 2017, 10 AM onwards. All India Council for Technical Education will organize the CMAT 2018 exam on January 21st, 2018, last date to register online for CMAT 2018 is December 15th 2017. The Common Management Admission Test – CMAT 2018 result is tentatively expected to be announced in February 2018 following which the counselling schedules will be released for the eligible candidates.
CMAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates applying for CMAT must possess a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university
- Candidates in their final year of degree programme may also apply.
How to fill CMAT 2018 Application Form
- Candidate visit the official web site http://www.aicte-cmat.in.
- To fill the application, candidates have to read the instructions and register themselves.
- Make the fee payment using online or offline mode.
- After fee payment, fill the remaining details in the application form.
- Candidates are needed to upload the scanned images of photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Check carefully before submitting the application form.
- Candidates are advised to take the printout of the application for further use.
General / OBC – Rs. 1400/-
SC/ ST / PD – Rs.700/-
CMAT 2018 Important Dates
Online Registrations start: 20th October 2017
Last Date for Registration: 15th December 2017
CMAT Exam Date: 21st January 2018
Results Declared (Tentative): February 2018
Get full details about CMAT 2018