GPAT 2018 Registration, Exam Date, Eligibility, Application Form – Vidyavision
The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) will be conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) on January 20, 2018. The registration process will begin on October 20 and the last date to submit application form is by December 15 at aicte-gpat.in. GPAT is conducted to select graduates with a degree in pharmacy for admission into Masters’ courses (M Pharm). GPAT scores are used by over 250 colleges, many universities and institutions also use GPAT 2018 scores to provide scholarships to eligible candidates.
- All the candidates interested in applying need to possess a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy from a recognised institute/university.
- Those in their final year of Bachelor of Pharmacy programme are also eligible to apply.
- Further, the applicant must be a citizen of India.
How to apply GPAT 2018
- Candidates to visit the official website of GPAT – aicte-gpat.in and register using a valid email ID and mobile number
- Candidates then need to login to the website and fill the GPAT 2018 application form by providing the required personal and educational details
- Candidates will upload scanned copies of their passport sized coloured photograph and signature
- Candidates then need to pay the application fees either online through debit or credit card or net banking or offline through SBI e-challan. In 2017 application fees was Rs. 1400 for general category candidates and Rs. 700 for female and reserved category candidates.
- Candidates will download their admit cards online.
GPAT 2018 Important dates:
Application form Starts: 20th October 2017
Last date to apply: 15th December 2017
GPAT 2018 Exam Date: 20th January 2018
Admit cards: Third week of January 2018
Declaration of results: Second week of February
Get detailed information about GPAT 2018
Click Here: Colleges Accepting GPAT 2018 Score