KMAT Kerala 2018
KMAT Kerala 2018 will be conducted by the University of Kerala on behalf of all the Universities in Kerala under the supervision of admission supervisory committee. The entrance examination will be held for the candidates seeking admission to various MBA courses in 10 districts in Kerala. KMAT Kerala 2018) examination dates have been released on the official website, the link for which is http://kmatkerala.in. KMAT Kerala 2018 Application Form will be available form 16th November 2018. Last date for submission of online application: 20th January 2018
Candidates who are willing to appear for the KMAT Kerala 2018 Entrance Examination will have to go through the three stages like Entrance examination, Group Discussion and personal interview.
KMAT Kerala 2018 Eligibility criteria:
All the candidates applying for this course need to possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognised university/institute.
How to apply:
- All the candidates need to apply through online application mode only
- Log on to the official website
- Click on relevant link
- Fill in all the details in prescribed format
- Click to submit
- All the candidates are advised to take printout of the same for future reference
KMAT Kerala Application fee:
General category: Rs 1000
SC/ST: Rs 750
KMAT Kerala Exam Pattern
- The question paper consists of total 180 questions.
- Each question carries 4 marks.
- The question paper has four sections: English language, Reading and Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Data Sufficiency and Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge and Business Scenario.
- The exam is conducted for total 720 marks.
KMAT Kerala 2018 Important dates:
Commencement of Online Application Form: 16th November 2018
Last date for submission of online application: 20th January 2018
Issue of Admit Card: To be Announced
KMAT Kerala will be held on: 4th February 2018
KMAT Kerala Selection procedure:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in written examination only