Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) conducts a National Entrance Test called TISSNET. TISSNET 2018 is an online entrance exam for the admission to its Full-Time (Regular) Post-Graduate Degree Programmes (M.A., M. Sc., M.H.A., M.P.H., MA (HR)) offered at its 4 campuses located at Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati, Hyderabad and other locations. For the academic session 2018-20, the exam will be conducted on 6th January 2018.
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) has invited candidates to apply for various postgraduate courses for the academic year 2018. The TISS has extended the last date of submission of forms to December 8.
Here’s what the official notice read
“Candidates facing problems in filling the application form due to high network traffic may try again after 3-4 hours,” TISS announced in an official notification.
Click here: TISSET 2018 PG Admissions
TISSNET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with three year’s Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university are eligible to apply.
- Candidates studying in three and four-year degree programmes should have passed in all the subjects of semester 1 to semester 4 and semester 1 to semester 6 respectively.
- Candidates studying in the final year of their degree programme are also eligible to apply.
How to apply for TISS MA admissions 2018:
In order to apply for the same, all the candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the official website
- Click on the notification that says “SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS- NEW Admissions open for MA Programmes, 2018”
- Click on “Apply now”
- Register to the site and login
- Enter all the required details in the prescribed format
- Click to submit
TISSNET Selection process:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the institute’s National Entrance Test (TISSNET) followed by a pre-interview test and a personal interview.
TISSNET will be conducted for 100 marks, the PIT for 50 marks and interview for 75 marks – a total of 225 marks. Aspirants have to score at least 40 per cent in NET, 30 per cent in the PIT and 30 per cent in the interview to qualify for selection.
TISSNET Important dates:
Last date to apply: 8th December, 2017
Admit cards:18th December, 19, 2017
TISSNET: 6th January, 2018 (2 pm to 3:40 pm)
Results: January 27, 2018
PIT/interview: February 27, March 13, March 20, March 26, 2018.