Management Aptitude Test (MAT 2018) is the prestigious management entrance exam which acts as a gateway for admission to MBA/PGDM courses. The registrations for the All India Management Association (AIMA) Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is going on ends 1st December 2018. The Offline test will be conducted on December 10 and the online test is scheduled for December 16.
It is a standardised test to facilitate B-schools to screen candidates for admission to MBA and allied programmes. Any B-school — national or international — can consider MAT score as an admission input based on the score cards issued to the candidates. The Government of India, Ministry of HRD approved MAT as a national level test in 2003.
MAT 2017 Eligibility criteria
Those interested in applying should be graduates in any discipline. Final year students of graduate courses can also apply.
Click here: MAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
How to apply MAT 2017 Application Form
- MAT application form 2018 either through online or offline mode.
- The online application form will be available on AIMA website or can also be filled from here.
- Application should be completed in all respects including the filling of all necessary details and uploading of signature & photograph.
Click here, for the direct link to apply.
MAT 2017 Paper Pattern
- The duration of the test is 2 hours and 30 minutes
- All the questions are compulsory to attempt
- All questions will carry equal marks
- There will be a negative marking for wrong responses
For detailed information on MAT 2017 Exam Pattern
How to Prepare for MAT
Candidates find below few tips on how to crack MAT:
Planning is very important for exam preparation. Plan your study time table properly.
Time management is very important in order to make sure that all the five sections of the entire paper can be attended properly.
Negative marking also exists in MAT so attempt the question with full attention.
You can also practice the Previous Question Papers to get idea about the exam pattern.
A wide variety of books are available in market for MAT preparation. It is very important to choose the right study material.
Click here: MAT 2017 Syllabus