GATE 2018 Mock Test Available
GATE 2018 online mock test is now available on the official website, gate.iitg.ac.in .It is advisable for all the GATE 2018 aspirants to attempt the mock test in order to understand the paper pattern and to know how much they are prepared for the examination.
The GATE 2018 will be held by the Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati (IIT-G) on February 3, February 4 and February 10, February 11, 2018.
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering and technology.
The exam is conducted for admissions to post-graduate programmes (eg: ME, MTech, direct PhD) in Indian institutes of higher education with financial assistance provided by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) and other government agencies. The scores may also be used by public and private sector.
How to take the GATE Mock Test
- Go to the official website, gate.iitg.ac.in
- Click on ‘Mock links are live now. See this link for details’
- Select the subject for which you need to give the mock test
- Enter your log in details in the space provided
- Click to sign in
Click here: GATE Previous Question Papers
GATE 2018 Exam Pattern
1) The GATE entrance test is going to be Online Test i.e. Computer based Test.
2) There will be a total of 65 questions will be given in the exam.
3) GATE entrance exam is going to be for a total of 100 marks.
4) Total duration given for the exam is 3 Hours.
Click here: GATE Exam Pattern
GATE 2018 Admit Card
GATE 2018 Admit cards will be released on 5th January 2018, Friday. Candidates have to use their enrolment id, password etc to download their admit cards.
GATE 2018 Important dates:
Availability of admit card on the online application interface for printing: January 5
GATE online examination dates: February 3, February 4 and February 10, February 11, 2018
Announcement of results on the online application website: March 17, 2018